Customer Care Representative
BioSchwartz is looking for a full-time Customer Care Representative to work within our Customer Care department in our Orlando office providing legendary support for our e-commerce and Amazon shoppers. Qualified candidates will have email and phone customer service experience and be technology savvy. The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detail-oriented, embraces technology, and thrives in a collaborative fast-paced environment. This candidate is proactive, has an ownership mentality, and is extremely solution-oriented while being open to coaching and guidance along the way. The candidate should be someone who has a high level of personal accountability, and a get “stuff” done mentality.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast-paced environment!
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Find opportunities to recommend additional products to customers based on customer needs and past purchases.
- Participate in on-going training and coaching programs.
- Contribute ideas on improving the customer experience!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role, preferably in an office-based environment.
- Vigorous attention to detail in areas such as proofreading.
- A friendly, positive attitude with a calm and composed demeanor.
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations.
At BioSchwartz, we create superior health and wellness products through a balance of the latest technologies, and the purest ingredients nature has to offer. Focused on quality, integrity, and safety our mission is to create a better quality of life for each customer by providing a full range of high-quality professional grade vitamins and supplements at a great value to complement every phase of their health journey. To live out our mission, we take this approach in everything we do, including building out our team. If your work is nothing short of its best, you value honesty, and know that no detail is too small to be overlooked, we welcome you to join us!
Why You Should Join Us:
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free company products for your household
- Medical, dental, vision other supplemental Insurance
- Casual Dress Code and plenty of snacks
- Monthly Team Events
- Work in a positive, well-balanced startup environment with limitless career growth
- BioSchwartz was recently named one of Orlando Business Journals "Best Places to Work"
At BioSchwartz, we don’t just accept individuality — we celebrate it, support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our culture. BioSchwartz is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.