All Treat, No Tricks Halloween Collagen Cookie
Halloween is all about being creative, especially when it comes down to the food. From the candy apples to the candy corn, it's no surprise that dessert is the one that we all look forward to! We believe that health shouldn’t be compromised when it comes to dessert, which is why we have come up with the perfect cookie recipe that is so scary good, you won’t even realize it's healthy! In this recipe we are using our famous Collagen peptides, which not only make the cookie soft, but also adds tons of health benefits such as nail and hair support, and an additional protein boost. Our inspiration for this recipe was to use this season’s fabulous fruit, Pumpkin, and combine it with chocolate, because who doesn’t like chocolate?
- 2 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Scoops BioSchwartz Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1) Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2) Use a large mixing bowl to combine all of the dry ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, and stir.
- 3) Mix in the maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree and mix well until the texture is smooth.
- 4) Fold in the chocolate chips and mix.
- Form the cookie dough into individual cookies, size of your choice, and evenly space them on the baking sheet.
- 5) Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully place on a cooling rack to cool.
- 6) Serve warm with some vanilla ice cream or store in the refrigerator to indulge later